Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh God Another Cover So-...Wait a Minute...T-They're Good!



How lucky can you freakin' get? I checked through about 5 videos before I found these guys. I actually didn't have blood on my ears for once. How is this possible? This should not be possible! I refuse to believe it's possible! A week where I search through cover songs without bleeding out my ears should not happen!

Then again last week may have "slightly" dulled my sense of tone and hearing so I'll leave it up to you guys to judge whether they're any good or not. Comments are now open to everyone so have fun! Oh and make sure you kill plenty of squirrels. Those bastards have been keeping me awake at night.

~I condone this slaughter of annoying, small, furry animals...and any further slaughter of objecting PETA members.

Oh and furthermore, only a couple more days until I get to make fun of doomsday preppers. HELL YES! On the downside, one of my websites sells equipment to those idiots...there goes a source of income. Well it was awesome while it lasted.

~I also condone anyone who makes fun of doomsday preppers, we are the 22nd'ers!