Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good News Everyone, I'm Blind!

Well not really, I just want an excuse to not go back to college next Monday. Ah well the break was fun while it lasted...and I got to finish up 6 games! And I STILL haven't finished my Skyrim let's play or my E.Y.E let's play...or started my Ghostmaster let's play.

I need to get my life in order.

Anyway instead of an awesome undiscovered video this week, I thought I'd go with a classic seeing as I'm mildly irate and more likely to chew out any video I post instead of give it some love. See everyone I'm being nice to you guys and gals! I could've posted up a terrible video that would make your ear drums bleed! RESTRAINT!




I want to pet this kitty too...

~I condone the petting of this kitty!
~I also condone the murder of PETA...again...until they stop being responsible for the deaths of many kitties.