Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Have No Clue What This Is



Whatever, it meets the criteria and it's somewhat interesting to watch. Plus the guy can actually draw! The world needs more real artistic talent instead of all this abstract crap that people spew around a lot. Seriously look at "composition" it's some lines...the plaque that describes what the hell the art means is bigger and more detailed than the art itself. That's not art. Surprise Surprise!

Anyway I just got finished playing the Last Remnant yesterday and got a really nice What the Fuck feeling from it. How can you make a game so long feel so short and end so randomly? It was a very loosely connected plotline and had a very loose combat system. It was maybe worth the $5 I paid for it (yay steam sales) but I genuinely feel bad for anyone who bought it at retail value of $60. Don't buy that shit guys.

I just bought Impire and it's pretty entertaining but I'll hold off judgement until I've played it for a while. I do notice a metric ton of REPETITIVE MUSIC but I'm just really picky about that....I fucking hate repetitive music...

~I condone the torching of any game or movie company responsible for use of repetitive music...ALL of them...