Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Piano Cover!



No I'm not just featuring this video because I have an Asian fetish and she appears to be from Southeast Asia...she's actually good. Watch the video before you judge me damn't! (besides I don't even know how old this girl is...seriously bad at judging the ages of eastern cultures...they age so much slower than us damn't)

Anyway go watch, comment, like, subscribe, the usual YouTube jazz. Now...who should I ask you guys to maim or otherwise harm today...

My statistics teacher again, I haven't taken his final yet.

~I condone the murder of my business statistics teacher on his way to the test as long as it doesn't postpone it...make sure you talk plenty about your religious and political beliefs while doing so. Maybe he'll get a taste of what it's like to sit through his class.